We just wanted to thank you very much for your prompt service, fair pricing and good workmanship. We felt very comfortable within a few hours and the wall of cold air that hit you when you walked upstairs is now gone. Before when it was this cold the house would be about 65 – 66 on the first floor and down to 60 upstairs without the fireplace on. It is 70 now without the fireplace which makes us very happy. Thank you also for cleaning up and explaining some things about the boiler.
Thanks to Steve as well as he did a great job.
Cheers, Angie and Monty